Company Formation


This is the most common type of entity for business in UAE, a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 persons are required to form a Limited Liability Company, whose liability is limited to their shares in the Company’s capital. Foreign Shareholders are permitted to hold shares not exceeding 49% of the capital, with the UAE national partner holding the remaining 51%. As it is mandatory to have a UAE national as a partner in the LLC prospective investor has the option to choose the one UAE national (sponsor) as a partner in the company. It is standard to have an annual fee payable for the services of the "local partner". It is common for the local partner not to be involved in the day to day running of the company

The time frame to form a LLC company will be approximately 1-2 weeks from the date of receipt of all documents.

We also assist in the formation of General partnership company, Partnership-en-commendams, Joint venture company, Public shareholding company, Private shareholding company, Limited liability company (LLC), Share partnership company, professional companies, Branch / representative Offices of Foreign Commercial Companies.


UAE has more than over 30 Free Zones, including Jebel Ali Free Zone, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone, Dubai International Airport Free Zone, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Sharjah Airport International Free Zone, and Ajman Free Zone amongst many others. In free zones is that there is no UAE national shareholding is required. The main highlights of the free zones are as follows;

  • 100% foreign ownership
  • 100% repatriation of capital and profits
  • 100% corporate and personal income tax exemption
  • No currency restrictions
  • Very few restrictions on recruiting labour
  • Modern efficient communications


We assist in setting up companies in the following jurisdictions:

  • Mauritius - GBC 1
  • Mauritius - GBC 2
  • British Virgin Islands - IBC
  • Cayman Islands - Exempt Co.
  • Isle of Man
  • Cyprus
  • Delaware - LLC
  • Hong Kong - Incorporated Co.
  • Ireland
  • Panama - Corporation
  • Seychelles - IBC
  • United Kingdom - Limited Co.
  • United Kingdom - LLP
  • Singapore


We welcome inquiries about the information on any international jurisdiction and will be pleased to render any legal service you may need.

For more information contact us at

Countries of Representation and IP Information